Chat Room Etiquette
We request that all players abide by the following guidelines, so our chat rooms remain to be a friendly and pleasant environment in which to communicate:
- The language for our public chat room is English. Please only converse in English in the public chat room. Use private chat rooms to converse in other languages.
- Do not argue or goad others into arguments.
- Any form of discrimination, i.e., racial, sexual, or ethnic will not be permitted.
- Show respect for the Chat Hosts (CH).
- Discussions of drugs/narcotics are prohibited.
- Do not harass, insult, threaten or try to upset other players.
- Do not assume a false identity or impersonate other players or Chat Hosts (CH)
- Do not use the chat room to voice complaints. Please direct any complaints to our Chat Hosts (CH’s) and if necessary, contact our customer support team.
- Do not use the chat rooms as a form of advertising or for the promotion of other websites/companies.
- Do not use indecent or vulgar language.
- Choose tasteful chat names, if found to be undesirable these will be changed for you.
- Do not give out personal details, including social media information.
- We recommend you do not meet anyone you have become acquainted with through the chat function.
- Be courteous and friendly to all newcomers, fellow players and to our Chat Hosts.
- Please avoid the unnecessary use of CAPITAL LETTERS. This is considered shouting or being angry in the world of online chat.
- Do not Spam (flood the chat room with many copies of the same message)
Our CH’s have the authority to revoke your chat privileges if you persistently break our rules, ignoring our advice and warnings (see help on Chat Bans/Restrictions for more information). Any free bingo room/free game sessions on site operate a zero tolerance of the above. Player/s will be removed by the Chat host immediately, without any warning.
Remember - the nicer you are to people, the nicer they will be to you!