Deal or No Deal Bingo 90
The Deal or No Deal Bingo game uses the same tickets that are used in the 90 ball bingo games.
The prizes offered in each bingo game have a minimum guaranteed prize amount, but the actual prize is determined by the number of tickets purchased per game. The more tickets purchased, the bigger the prize pot!
In each bingo game there are 4 prizes to be won:
- 1 line- Matching all the numbers on one Horizontal line in a ticket
- 2 lines- Matching all the numbers on two Horizontal lines in a ticket
- Full House/Bingo – Matching all the numbers displayed in a ticket.
- The Deal or No Deal feature
The player/s who wins the Full House prize will also qualify for the Deal or No Deal feature, where they are offered a Deal by the Banker and they can choose to accept the prize on offer or take the prize in the chosen Briefcase at the start of the game. They can also swap the Briefcase if one other Briefcase is remaining when the 90 ball bingo draw has finished.
The Bingo game will automatically identify a win. Winners will be visibly published in Bingo and the Bingo Caller will make an announcement.
Two or more players can win/share a prize in Bingo (1 line, 2 lines, Full House or Deal or No Deal feature prize), i.e. players’ may have tickets which meet the prize criteria on the same ball. A single player may also win a prize more than once too! I.e. this can only happen if the player purchased tickets from other strips. In such circumstances the cash prize will be split in equal proportions between the winners. Winnings will be deposited directly into the player's account.
Feature Game Rules
At the start of the game the Deal or No Deal feature area will appear. On each side of the feature area there will be 22 amounts that are held within the 22 briefcases;
The amounts will vary each game and are based on the total stakes placed in that bingo game.
Players will then see a briefcase automatically chosen at random from the 22 briefcases that will then become the Players case which will remain visible to the player throughout the duration of the game until the feature commences. The remaining 21 briefcases will then open to reveal a number from 1-90 allocated at random. The draw will commence and play through as per a standard 90 ball draw, but each time a ball is drawn that also has been allocated to a briefcase, it will open to reveal an amount from the prize board. That amount will then disappear from the prize board.
When the Full House is won, the winning player will then be offered an amount by the Banker. All players who have purchased a ticket for the draw will then have 10 seconds to vote on whether the player should accept the Bankers offer or not. The votes are counted and revealed as a percentage to the player who won the Full House prize. The player will then have 20 seconds to decide to either accept the deal or not. If they accept the deal then this is the win amount they will receive on top of the full house prize money they have already won. If they do not accept the deal then the briefcase allocated at the start of the draw will open to reveal their win amount.
There are a few exceptions that are taken into consideration during the game as outlined below:
- In the event that more than 1 player wins the Full House prize, the system will automatically take the contents of the ‘Players Briefcase’ (randomly chosen at the start of the draw) and share the contents of the briefcase equally amongst all Full House winners.
- If the 21 briefcases allocated a bingo ball at the start of the draw are opened the winner/s of the Full House will automatically win the remaining amount inside the players briefcase.
- If there is a single briefcase remaining on the table when the Full House is won, and the winning player declines the Bankers offer, they will also get the chance to swap their briefcase with the 1 briefcase remaining.
If a player does not decide within 20 seconds of the Banker making an offer within the feature round, the system will automatically make the decision to decline the bankers offer and take the contents of the players briefcase.
In the case of any malfunction, all bets and winnings are null and void.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity