Depositing with a Debit Card
Making a deposit via Debit Card is quick, simple and secure. Follow these simple steps to fund your account.
- Select 'My Account', then 'Deposit'.
- Select the type of card you wish to deposit with. We can accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
- On the right side of the screen ('Deposit Details') you'll find a blank section, where you can manually enter your desired deposit amount
- You can also use the set amounts beneath that section to add the deposit amount. Please note that there is a minimum deposit requirement of £5.
- On the left side under 'Payment Method' enter your card number, if required.
- The 'name on card' section will be pre-populated with your account name. Please note that you cannot use a deposit method that is not in your own name.
- Enter the expiry date, and CVV2 code. The CVV2 code is the three digits on the back of your card, located on the signature strip.
- Click Deposit.
- Note that your bank may show you a verification message that you need to check/confirm before the transaction completes in line with new Banking requirements for improving security of online payments.
- Once completed, your funds will be instantly added to your account
Please note: If you are a UK or Ireland based customer you can no longer deposit via a Credit Card. For full details on the UK regulation please see this article, however if you are based in the Republic of Ireland, read this help page instead.