Bonus status in your account
- Bonus statuses in "My current bonuses" section
Your current bonuses can be in 4 different statuses: new bonuses, waiting bonuses, active bonuses and accepted bonuses.
- New bonuses: bonuses that need to be claimed.
- Waiting bonuses: bonuses that are paused. You are currently not wagering for them. Bonuses are paused if you are already wagering for a similar one (same product and same games). If you want to activate a waiting bonus, you simply need to click on the “Activate!” link next to it. The bonus that is currently active will be paused automatically.
- Active bonuses: you are currently wagering for these bonuses. You can have only one bonus for the same product and games active at any given time. If you have another bonus with the same conditions, it will be automatically put in the “Waiting bonuses” status. You can delete an active bonus by clicking on the “delete” link next to it. Once deleted you can’t get it back.
- Accepted bonuses: you have claimed these bonuses but you still need to activate them by making a deposit.
- Bonus statuses in the “Bonus history” section
- Released: if you are able to complete the wagering requirements before the bonus expiry date, then the restrictions on the bonus amount will be released. After the amount has been released, all restrictions on this amount and any associated winnings are removed.
- Exhausted: a bonus is exhausted if the restricted amount has reduced to zero. For example: you got a £10 bonus, played 10 x £1 spins on any game and lost it.
- Expired: if a player cannot meet the wagering requirements before the expiration date, the bonus will not be valid any more. In case of a withdrawal restricted bonus, the bonus amount (and winnings if configured) will be withdrawn.
- Deleted: if you have deleted an active bonus.