Deal or No Deal The Big Draw
Deal or No Deal: The Big Draw is an exciting and action filled live draw gameshow, featuring 2 draws (main game and side game) and hosted by our talented live presenters who will take you through the whole game as you look to beat the banker!
The objective of the game is to collect as many balls that match the numbers on the cases in your ticket, whilst retaining as many big prizes as possible as you progress up the multiplier bar to unlock the Deal or No Deal Bankers offer feature.
From there on its about making the right choice to whether to buy more balls and look to progress further up the multiplier bar, or accept the Banker’s offer by taking the Deal, or open your case with No Deal.
You might even have had your eye on one of the cases in your ticket. Choose Switch Case to switch that with your own case.
The decision is yours; how will you play your game!
During each Big Draw we will fire up the machine and draw live 20 initial balls from the machine. Each ball will have its own unique number which could match any of the cases in your main ticket.
Following this initial draw there will be up to 3 subsequent draw rounds where each time additional 5 balls can be drawn to a maximum of 35 balls overall. Your goal is to get as many corresponding numbers eliminated from your game ticket as possible to become eligible for the Banker’s offer.
For every ball collected that matches to your main ticket after unlocking the Banker’s offer you will be awarded with a multiplier, which will boost your possible prizes further.
- To participate in the game, you need to purchase a ticket. The prize amounts are updated according to the cost of the ticket. Press on the Buy button confirms your ticket and ensures a participation in the game round.
- As soon as you have bought the ticket, you are assigned a ticket with 16 potential winning numbers, in the form of Deal or No Deal cases. When the game round begins, 15 are randomly assigned to the main game’s 3x5 game grid, and one is assigned to you as Your Case.
- If there is still betting time left, you have the option to buy a boost for any or all the prizes (see Rules for more info).
- As soon as you have purchased a ticket, you can buy cards to participate in the side game (see the Rules for more info).
- During the betting round, the timer in the game window shows precisely how much time you have left until the betting round ends and the game round starts.
- The full game round consists of up one initial ball draw and up to four (4) action rounds. During the initial draw, 20 balls are drawn from the machine. During action rounds, five (5) extra balls are drawn. Exception is the last action round, which is the Banker’s final offer stage and no balls are drawn. In total, 35 balls can be drawn during the whole game round.
- If the number on the ball matches the number on the case, this case is opened and eliminated from the game (the grid), also meaning the prize (shown in two columns at the sides of the screen) is removed from the game.
- After a seven (7) cases have been eliminated from your ticket (indicated on the progress bar in the game UI), the Banker offer round happens. The Banker makes you an offer, which you can take or reject. The amount you are offered depends on the prizes still in the game and it may change each round. You are also offered to buy extra balls. Note that if you do not choose one of the options presented to you, the “no deal” choice is made for you (see the Rules for more info).
- Banker’s offer round can occur several times, until the moment when all the balls have been drawn from the machine or there are no more cases left.
- When you are not yet eligible for the Banker’s offer, you get the offer to buy extra balls to continue to play. If in this case you choose not to buy extra balls, the game is ended for you. This offer may be presented to you several times. Note that the extra balls option is not available after all the balls have been drawn from the machine or there are no more cases left.
- If you decide to purchase extra balls and eight (8) cases have been eliminated from your ticket, you become eligible for multipliers that boost your prize.
- When you take the Banker's deal or open your case, the money is immediately paid to your Balance and the game round is over for you.
- Any wins from the side game are paid out after the game round has ended.
- When the game round is over you can continue to watch the game or proceed to buy a new ticket for the next round.
- To skip a turn, simply do not purchase a ticket.
- You also have the option to pre-purchase a ticket for the next round during the early betting round. During the early betting round, the timer shows approximate time until the start of the next game round, meaning it covers all the action rounds left from ongoing game, plus the regular betting round of the upcoming game. Therefore, depending on the game state, the time displayed may decrease suddenly. See the Rules for more info.
If there is still betting time left, you have the option to buy a boost for your prizes.
You see a screen with two columns of prize amounts, five (5) cases with boosters and a Boost Bet field. The boost amounts (in the cases) change proportionally when you increase/decrease your bet in the Boost Bet field. The bet you make to boost your prizes is taken from you balance immediately.
To boost a prize:
- Define the bet amount in the Boost Bet field
- Select a prize from the columns
- Choose a case with a booster
Note that the cases with boosters are shuffled before the boost is applied to the prize. You can boost multiple prizes during the betting time.
If you change your bet before the boost is applied, new boosters are shown, and you need to start over.
After the initial batch of 20 balls have been drawn, you may be presented with an option to buy another batch of (five) 5 extra balls. The price of these balls is shown in the game UI and it may vary depending on your game state. If you do not choose extra balls and you are not yet eligible for the Banker’s offer, the game round is over for you.
Deal and No Deal
A progress bar in the game UI is always visible and it shows your progress towards the point where you are eligible for the Banker’s offer. The Deal or No Deal offer is presented to you when seven (7) cases have been eliminated from your ticket.
- Take the deal and accept the Banker’s offer
- Not take the deal and open your case
- Buy extra balls to continue to play
The amount you are offered depends on the prizes still in the game and it may change each deal round. If you do not choose one of the options presented to you, the “no deal” choice is made for you.
Banker’s Final Offer and Case Switch
If you have received the Banker’s final offer (35 balls have been drawn), you can:
- Take the deal and accept the Banker’s offer
- If there are cases left, not take the deal, switch Your Case with another one and claim the prize in the new case
- Not take the deal and open Your Case
Case switch means that you are offered another action round: you can select a case available on your ticket and swap it with your initial Your Case. An animation shows how the cases are swapped, the new case is opened, and you claim the prize inside. If you do not choose a new case during the case switch, your initial case is opened, and you claim the prize inside.
A progress bar in the game UI shows when you are eligible for multipliers that boost the prizes still in the game (the multipliers are also shown). The more cases get eliminated from your ticket, the bigger the multipliers are: first multiplier is unlocked when the eight (8th) case has been eliminated and the multipliers increase with each following eliminated case. Multipliers are: x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8 and x25.
Purchase up to 20 cards with 3x3 number grid and win money when a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line is fully crossed out.
Only the 20 balls drawn during the initial ball draw participate in the side game: numbers are crossed out on the side game’s cards and your payout depends on how many lines you manage to fully cross out. Your side game bets, wins and line payouts are visible on the side game panel.
Early betting time and ticket pre-purchase
When the previous game is still on-going, the early betting time is opened, allowing you to pre-purchase a ticket for the next round, boost prizes and buy side game cards. The early betting time is available if:
- the game show is about to start;
- you joined the game after the betting round (during one of the action rounds); or
- you played the game and it ended for you, but there are still action rounds taking place for other players.
The early betting time ends when the previous game ends and new betting round starts. The timer indicating the end of the early betting time is approximate and calculated based on the regular round duration. Depending on the game state and the number of players left in game, the round may end early and the next betting round may start sooner than the timer indicates, i.e. the timer may suddenly switch to a smaller value. Nonetheless, when the regular betting round starts, you have the normal amount of time to buy the ticket, boost prizes and buy side game cards.
Return to player and prize values
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.28% for the main game and 95.38% for the side game.
Prize values and multipliers
The prize values you see on the screen are generated by multiplying your main game ticket value with coefficients listed in the table below. If you change the value of the ticket, coefficients are applied on the new value and your prize amounts are updated.
Also, as you progress along the multiplier bar, the following multipliers become available: x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8 and x25. As soon as you reach a multiplier, it is applied on your prizes and you see new values on the screen.
The limit ranges displayed next to the table name in the Lobby and on the game table UI correspond to the main ticket price limits.
Free Main Game Ticket
If enabled by the service provided, you may use the free tickets awarded to you to enter the main game. Note that you still need to use real money from your Balance to buy Prize Boost or extra balls.
|Opens the tutorial panel where you can see an introduction to the game.|
The button opens the Settings menu.
|Displays your current game balance. This is the money you can use to play the game.|
|Opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits, withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|If enabled by your service provider, allows you to send emoticons and stickers to the chat.|
|Gives a tip* to the dealer.
* Option is available only if enabled by your service provider.
|Loads the Lobby where you can join another table.|
Live Bets Disclaimer
We make every effort to ensure that the information that is displayed to you and on our website with regards to the events is accurate. However, this is to be used for guidance purposes only. Due to the nature of these events and due to live transmissions potentially being delayed, we assume no liability for any information, including the score and time of game, being incorrect. Please ensure that you refer to the specific betting rules to see how bets are settled in particular markets. Note that this delay varies between customers and may depend on the setup from which they are receiving the data or pictures.
Live video feeds: Due to the nature of the Internet, video latency may occur. The game has been designed to ensure that players do not have advantage nor are in disadvantage due to the potential latency.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on rounding: Bets are always rounded down from the third decimal point. When you are refunded, and the money is transferred to your account balance, any amount smaller than 0.01 is rounded down.
Note on unresolved actions: Unpaid actions are canceled after 90 days.Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the game due to a connection problem, you cannot join the table until the ongoing game round has ended. If enabled by the service provider, you will be directed to an offline game where you can resolve the game round. If not enabled, the game is automatically resolved for you and you can see the results in the game history.
Last modification date: 10/22/2020